Thursday, December 9, 2010

Castle Walls - T.I. Ft. Christina Aguilera



Picked up T.I.'s new album No Mercy today and I have to say I am pretty impressed. The sound is definitely toned down and more reflective compared to his previous albums. I guess some time behind bars changes a man...or does it? The album features tons of collabs from artists like Drake, Pharrell, Kanye, Ricky Rosae' Ross, Eminem but none as impressive as Castle Walls with Christina Aguilera. The lyrics are so on point and Christina's voice is perfect for it, I'm predicting that it hits number one on the charts for 2011. Listen to it for yourself and tell me different.

Castle Walls by davyheart

1 comments:

La Symphonie said...

He's kind of a huge hypocrite, as he's in jail again. Keyword: again. Props to Alex Da Kid though. Sick track.