Friday, September 3, 2010

Roots Fall/Winter 2010

One of the things that bugs me the most about Canadians is that we do not support the great things that come out of our country. We are quick to say that the states has so much more and that we are always behind. Yet when some Canadian does something great, we hate on it. I don't get it: Canadians love to hate Canadians. Yesterday, I visited the new Roots shop on Whyte Ave and it blew me away. Without a doubt one of my top five favourite stores I've seen in the world...and it's in our backyard. Roots has always been a great brand that produces quality goods and the world is taking notice with boutiques like Colette in Paris stocking up. Canada's very first platinum recording artist on both sides of the 49th, Drake, has been seen wearing his roots jacket in his latest video miss me. Look out for a full collab between the two in the upcoming months. In the mean time check out all these awesome Roots creations...



Douglas Coupland Melton Award Jacket $598


RBA Slim Fit T-Shirt $30


Roots Original Sweatpant with pockets $60


iPad Sleeve $48


Douglas Coupland Crest 13" Macbook Sleeve prince $128


Large Banff Bag in Prince Leather $398

0 comments: